BROWSE STARTUP JOBS IN BRUSSELS
Or browse startup jobs Brussels
- by startup companies that are hiring
- by categories
- search other startup cities
Discover the ecosystem for startup jobs Brussels
Incubators & accelerators in Brussels
- StartIt@KBC: Start it @kbc supports and promotes innovative and scalable entrepreneurship and is Belgium’s largest startup community. To achieve this, the community concludes partnerships with organizations and companies that adopt the same pay-it- forward mentality. This way, Start it @kbc is building an ecosystem and a dynamic network of early-stage startups, scale-ups, incubators, accelerators, mentors, VCs, supporting partners and strategic partners.
- iStart: Imec.istart is imec’s Business Incubation Program set up to support tech start-ups with coaching, facilities and funding. As a University Business Accelerator, our program has been recognized as one of the world’s best by UBI Global.
- Microsoft Innovation Centre Brussels The Microsoft Innovation Center is a non-profit organisation located in Brussels and a private-public partnership between the Brussels Region and private partners like Microsoft. Its goal is to sustain the development of the IT sector in the Brussels region with a specific focus on SaaS and Clouds technologies.
- ICAB: 8 years successfully incubating ICT & Engineering ventures in Brussels. 120 startups and counting.
- Brussels Life Science incubator: Brussels Life Science Incubator is the Brussels-Capital Region’s business incubator for life sciences. BLSI offers a dynamic environment for entrepreneurs and business leaders active in the field of biotechnology, medical devices, and IT solutions for the health sector.
- Start Athlon: During the Startathlon program you can carry on developing your business. You get all the information you need during a combination of training sessions, one-on-one coaching and exchange with other innovative companies.
Talent hot-spots for startup jobs Brussels
- VUB/ULB: Ranked as one of Europe’s top universities, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) combines award-winning research and a range of study programmes with a supportive open-door policy in Brussels, one of the most interesting cities in Europe. Almost 200 years of experience and history await you at its three green, urban campuses.
- ICHEC: Enables its students to develop their talents and educates them to become responsible as well as open-minded managers. In order to accomplish this mission, ICHEC adopts a rigorous approach to its academic programs, informed by research, with an emphasis on business practice. Our graduates gain the knowledge, skills and competences which are necessary to embark on a lifelong learning process.
- Erasmus Hogeschool Brussel: Students benefit from the city’s exciting cultural, social and artistic scene while also being at the heart of Europe. Brussels is a true melting pot where different nationalities, ideas and ways of life connect. As a result, EhB offers highly qualified programs and carries out applied and artistic research, which are embedded in the Brussels multicultural context.
- Odisee: The university college vzw Odisee is the result of a merger between two Flemish university colleges, Hogeschool‑Universiteit Brussel (HUB) and Katholieke Hogeschool Sint‑Lieven (KAHO). We are working together on a fruitful future. The campuses of the educational institutions are dynamic centres of education, research, development and service to the community. They are located in the centre of Belgium, on the axis Brussels-Aalst-Ghent-Sint‑Niklaas.
Recruitment partners for startup jobs in Brussels
- Actiris (FR/NL), the employment agency for the Brussels-Capital Region, helps you to identify what you want to do (FR, NL) and find the right job.
- Brussels is home to nine Missions Locales and three Werkwinkels (NL), job centres that help you in your search for work.
- Young people can contact one of the PMS Centres (FR) and the CLB (NL) for advice and assistance with respect to educational and career choices.
- The SIEP is an information service specialised in study and career options for young people and adults (FR).
- You can also get career guidance bij VDAB (NL). Your career counsellor will help you look for the ideal job (NL) and draw up a step plan.
Government organizations in Brussels
- Impulse Brussels: Make Brussels entrepreneurs’ life easier
- 1819 – Brussels: a website with a full list of public support (in French or Dutch only)
- Fonds Bruxellois Garantie: Support the financing of SME’s (in French or Dutch)
- INVEST: Willing to take a step further? The invest team at Brussels Invest & Export is ready to provide you with the assistance you need to start your business in the capital of Europe.
Investors in Brussels
- GIMV: Gimv is a European investment company with over three decades of experience in private equity and venture capital.
- Fortino: Investment firm that actively supports & advises growth companies
- PMV: PMV provides finance for promising businesses, from their very start, through their various growth stages and even on to operating internationally. Working with and for the government and other partners, PMV implements projects that are important for prosperity and wellbeing in Flanders.
- The Innovation Fund: The Innovation Fund sa/nv invests in innovative startups and companies active in the field of chemistry and life sciences.
- CVC Capital Partners: Founded in 1981, CVC Capital Partners (‘CVC’) is a leading global private equity and investment advisory firm, headquartered in Luxembourg with a network of 20 offices across Europe, Asia and the USA
- SI2 Fund: We invest in high impact potential social businesses, and support them to achieve lasting societal change and a fair financial return. We are particularly keen to support early-stage (non-seed) or growth phase businesses with scalable and innovative solutions.
- Strike4: Early stage fund by experienced Belgian entrepreneurs.
- Theodorus: The Theodorus investment fund has the objective to invest in the spin-offs of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
- Merifin Capital is an experienced European private investment group with offices and executives operating in Brussels, Geneva, New York, and London.
- Belcube: We launched, developed and sold a few successful tech companies and have experienced how challenging this adventure can be. Because money is a key factor to success, we provide financial means to your project. But more than that, we will assist and coach you all the way to success. We are convinced that entrepreneurs need to talk to entrepreneurs, share their experiences and make their dream come true.
- Verlinvest S.A.: Since its inception, Verlinvest has focused on the consumer sector, developing solid industry expertise, track record and networks, especially within the following areas: Food and Beverage, Retail & Hospitality and Digital & Media.
- venturewise.eu VentureWise is an early stage and scale-up venture fund based on a growth ecosystem.
Startup Events and communities in Brussels
- Betagroup: The Largest BeTech Community of Belgium with +8600 Members (mostly Entrepreneurs, Startups & Investors) all passionate about Entrepreneurship, IT & Digital.
- TEDxBrussels: Innovative products, performances on one day. TEDx concept. Networking after the event.
- Tech Startup Day: #1 startup conference in Belgium.
- Growth Hacking Belgium (Meetup with over 3000 members): About innovative ways for startups to grow.
- Big Data Meetup (Meetup with over 2000 member) Welcome to our Belgian community about bigdata, NoSQL and anything data. If you live or work in Belgium and are interested in any of these technologies, please join!
- Brussels Positive Impact Meetup sustainable entrepreneurship in all its forms (Meetup with over 200 members): We are a group of individuals, networks and organisations who are passionate by sustainable entrepreneurship in all its forms. Our goal is to create a positive dynamic favouring the emergence of meaningful entrepreneurial projects in Brussels.
- Unconvention: is a cross EU innovator and investor meetup event.
- Startup Weekend Brussels is a 54-hours event that helps teams to build a web or mobile application which could form the basis of a credible business over the course of a weekend.
Co-working spaces for startups in Brussels
- #betacowork: Coworking space in Brussels for independent professionals and entrepreneurs. Much more than a business center.
- Hive5: A hive for entrepreneurs who strive to be successful in their business and in their life. Be collaborative, be free, be happy – Be Hive5! Powered by Securex
- The Loft: Business Center with People in Brussels for entrepreneurs, independents, freelancers & small companies.
- Factory Forty: Coworking space, private offices, meeting & event rooms. Pop by, our coffee is always hot !
- Transforma BXL: An entrepreneurial ecosystem facilitating the emergence of sustainable innovation.